Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Peanut Butter and Strawberries?

A thousand times yes.

You need to immediately make yourself one of these bad boys:



A peanut butter, strawberry, and jelly sandwich. 

Just slice one or two strawberries and stick them in between the peanut butter and jelly of your choice. I went raspberry preserves all the way. 

I invented this sandwich out of desperation, since we have been on a very limited food budget this month of only $6 a day. Which has stuck me with the choice of starving until dinner or eating like 5 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Because really, eating only 1 makes you even hungrier  than you were before. 

I thought adding the strawberries would mix it up a bit and I was so right. It's like a whole new level of comfort food. 

You're welcome. 

No comments: